No announcement yet.

BTS and the upcoming slavery nerf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He makes it sound that way and that is all that matters. Either way, he's grasping at straws. I've backed up everything I've said with long though out explanations. I have seen nothing in the way explanation that shows normal speed adds to the game in a way that Quick does not. All it does is taketh away.

Comment

• Hey, If your UU is the quecha and you don't find another player right away. it will be obsolete quite quickly.
      Your response is equally uniformed.

But even though I did something stupid that game (which I admitted, and which I'm sure you'll continue to use that one error to judge me forever), I didn't quit in a huff, I continued. Something you didn't do. Maybe you shouldn't be insulting so many people. Of course based on that one experience, I'll have to forever consider you a quiting whinner. Actually quite appropriate.
      Last edited by rah; June 13, 2007, 18:15.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• on your settings it is impossible not to find someone with your quecha. Besides, isn't this part of the skill of the game anyway Rah? Considering quecha are obsolete with copper, and since it takes so damn long to build them in relation to how long it takes to research bronze, on normal speed your chances of using quecha are slim and none. On the other hand on quick, you are 100% assured of using quecha.
        Last edited by EyesOfNight; June 13, 2007, 18:49.

Comment

Working...
        X