No announcement yet.

I love Paris in the Springtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let that b1tch rot in jail. Take her our of the "special needs" section and let her deal with reality, if only for 40 days.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by alva
      Why not get give her a real punishment by never talking about her ever again....
      We might not talk about her....ever again...but I'll bet Jon Stewart will mention her in tonight's Daily Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

I Believe the term is Schadenfreude
        And people find that attractive?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
          I thought that her parents were dead?
          If that were so she would not be a heiress but a heiree...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            ... I heard on TV last night that she only got out of jail "for medical reasons" because her billionaire father called LA Sheriff Leroy Baca saying that if Baca didn't find an excuse to get his daughter out of jail then Hilton would make sure he spent millions next year to insure Baca lost his reelection bid....
            That sounds a little blatant for anyone of the old man's sophistication. My best guess is that he'd be more subtle than that, but that, if he did try such an open threat, Baca would have him tossed into the pokie.

I'd suspect something like a wink and a nod and some money changing hands in a seemingly legitimate way -- like when that head of MCA (Wasserman?) did a three-way land swap with Reagan that turned out really really well for Reagan, so that Reagan could self-finance his run for the governorship.

Comment

Zkrib, why do you have the Welsh flag as your national flag?

Comment

Originally posted by Krill

And people find that attractive?
                no-one looks good crying.
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

No. I've...knoen people who looked good crying, and, hell, looked at their best when crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

no-one looks good crying.

"Mmm....you're tears are sooo yummy."

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

That episode was great. Cartman killed the guy's parents then made chili out of them and fed them to him.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

:vomit:

Comment

At least Paris Hilton wasn't like Lindsey Lohan who was so drunk she got on the free way driving the wrong direction. West down the east bound lane. You'd guess she'd figure it out after a couple block but no she just kept driving for miles.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

**** we really need that smiley...

and to Oerdin...people like that need to be banned from ever drinking alcohol because they put so many peoples lives at danger. No wait, that is messing with their right to binge drink

Comment

Thank You for joining my fight for
                              -frog
                              -crying
                              -vomit
                              smilies
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

I'll join that fight

Comment

Working...
                                X