Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Funny Videos Thread 2: The Wrath of Lonestar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There is not a single offensive word in this video. Unless you don't like curse words/

    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

    Comment


    • Raphael De Le Ghetto was DJ Jazzy Jeff's name on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire when he pretended to be a beatnik poet...

      so let gets busy and get some bar-b-que
      Monkey!!!

      Comment


      • Anger management for dogs

        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

        Comment


        • the dog looks retarded

          Comment


          • How to start a bonfire


            Guys Start Bon Fire With Jet Engine - Watch more free videos
            http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

            Comment


            • This one is an ad, but a must-see

              http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

              Comment


              • UBER!!!

                Comment


                • Class post Aeson.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

                  Comment




                  • Press play; the page is in french; but the video is in english, and it's from the Daily Show!
                    bleh

                    Comment


                    • bleh

                      Comment


                      • Comment



                        • lol wtf LOL
                          "works easily on small, flat, distant, shrunken, dropping, sagging, and even imbalanced breasts!"

                          Comment


                          • Quality lounge music

                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

                            Comment


                            • Turkish E.T.

                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

                              Comment


                              • In another thread but she's so nice we'll watch her twice.

                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X