Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Funny Videos Thread 2: The Wrath of Lonestar
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Ever wonder how a derranged killer would open a bottle of beer?
http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.
Comment
-
As in you can solve it? I can just handle the 3x3x3...Originally posted by b etor
oh that must have taken a while to put together. pretty cool
wtf he has a 4x4 cube and it's hanging from a string?!?! I WANT IT.
That place is 2km from where I live...Originally posted by Thorgal
http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.
Comment
-
how can i solve something i don't have?Originally posted by Thue
As in you can solve it? I can just handle the 3x3x3...
normal cubes i can solve after a while, but i want a 4x4x4! i will request one for my next birthday i think because i don't know where to find them and i'm not allowed to buy stuff online.
Comment
-
A girl died in real life, and her guildmates decided to have a funeral in a PVP area. A Alliance Guild crashed the funeral and wiped out all the mourners.Originally posted by Sirotnikov
i watched it all and i have no idea what it means.
Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.
Comment
Comment