Oh, the humilitation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, the humilitation.

The Canadian dollar is approaching parity with the US dollar. That's right, a currency known as the loony will soon be worth the same or more then the green back. See how low Bush & the Republicans' borrow and spend policies have brought us?
    Last edited by Dinner; June 5, 2007, 17:14.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Dang, really?! I shudda had my money in a Canadian bank.

Comment

I had to buy some American money yesterday. It's never been so sweet

(At least, not since I can remember. I know it's been better)
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

What a terrible investment.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's a necessary evil.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Great. Increases my purchasing power
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The real humilitation apparently is the Bushification of the English language.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I think that Canada's petro dollars have more to do with parity than Bush.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have to buy Canadian dollars next week
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

good for american loggers.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      I have to buy Canadian dollars next week
                      Where are you going in Canada?
                      bleh

Comment

cronos, probably prostitution.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc

Where are you going in Canada?
                          Vancouver, Hope, Kamloops, Clearwater, Valemount, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Maligne Canyon, Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake, Lake Louise, Banff, Johnston Canyon, Moraine Lake.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            I think that Canada's petro dollars have more to do with parity than Bush.
                            Pretty much all currencies are going thru the same as the canadian dollar.

In brasil now 1,90 reales is one dollar, less than a year ago it was around 2,50 reales, and most (all?) latin american currencies are going thru the same

The USA has big deficits, thats the issue
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Vancouver, Hope, Kamloops, Clearwater, Valemount, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Maligne Canyon, Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake, Lake Louise, Banff, Johnston Canyon, Moraine Lake.
                              I've only heard of the first place.
                              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                              X