Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koyaanisqatsi and Jaguar!

We want to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

And Shiva is very concerned he can't tell you personally, due to the fact that some RAT BASTARD banned him.
    So, it's not his fault, and he has requested that I insure that both of you receive his warmest wishes for a great day.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Happy Birthday Koy and Jag!

pieceâ„¢

Shiva is banned?
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

Nappy? Do you have a crappy radio show you're trying to get fired from or something?

Thanks all.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
            Nappy? Do you have a crappy radio show you're trying to get fired from or something?

Thanks all.

HB Koyaanisqatsi
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

HB Jaguar and Koyaanisqatsi!!
              bleh

Comment

Whoa, Shiva's banned? I must've missed that.
                The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Happy birthday, guys.

Comment

Thanks Slowwy
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
                      Whoa, Shiva's banned? I must've missed that.
                      Are you suprised?

HB!
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

:beer:
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

Are you surprised?
                          No, not especially. I don't know what he did this time, though.
                          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

He NEVER does anything wrong! This is blatant wrongism at work.

Comment

HBD Jag and Koy
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X