Ron Paul just locked up my vote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul just locked up my vote.

Ron had some supporters handing out flyers on the street today and some typical seattle hipster liberal called them crazy, and the support replied in kind "whatever *******".

I support supporters that curse at people who mock them.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I'll be voting for him

Comment

Good, vote for the only sane Republican presidential candidate.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Sane? Paul is the candidate of choice for the Slaughtermeyers of the world...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Sane? Paul is the candidate of choice for the Slaughtermeyers of the world...
          broken clocks are right twice a day.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Drake thinks Bush is honest and if you dont, you need a tin foil hat

Comment

You do need a tin-foil hat, dude.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

because I think Bush and his cronies lied us into Iraq and you dont, dude... Of course, you haven't explained why you said Bush made the "honest mistake" of waging a war of choice while telling us it was
                necessary. Even you said he spun the war to us, but that qualifies as honest in your mind.

Comment

because I think Bush and his cronies lied us into Iraq and you dont, dude...

No, it's because you believe aliens built Atlantis but had to destroy it when the Sasquatch invaded or some **** like that. You've needed a tin-foil hat for a long time, which is why I tend to ignore you...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Why does anyone even bother replying to Drake any longer? It's obvious that he's nothing but a troll.

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

No, it's because you believe aliens built Atlantis but had to destroy it when the Sasquatch invaded or some **** like that. You've needed a tin-foil hat for a long time, which is why I tend to ignore you...
                        Hmm...I dont believe that, but whether or not Atlantis existed is not a conspiracy You think George Bush is honest and sincere and Cindy Sheehan is a bad person, and this qualifies you to judge the sanity of others?
                        Last edited by Berzerker; June 1, 2007, 04:41.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

broken clocks are right twice a day.
                          its still not a good idea to use them to tell time.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

its still not a good idea to use them to tell time.
                            unless its peanut butter jelly time

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              In Opera, at 90% the lol image changes into something that looks angrier and more ranty.

Strangely, it seems to work for Drake either way.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X