Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney: Mormon, successful businessman, governor ... fudge packer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt Romney: Mormon, successful businessman, governor ... fudge packer?

No, seriously. Photographic proof!

Unbelievable!

Talk about unfortunate photo-ops. Sweet chocolate Jesus, indeed.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Anyone who hates fags that much is probably a self hating gay. Especially with a picture like that.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You guys got a problem with safe sex? Here I thought you would be all atwitter that a GOP would be advocating protection rather than abstinence.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Mitt is so dreamy. All the politico pundits tell me so.

Comment

Perfect hair, perfect teeth, perfect 12-inch python in his pants. This man simply MUST be made POTUS!

Comment

Oh great, now you just opened the thread to the Bush and Cheney large dick pics.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Didn't you forget "homophobe" to that list?

Just curious.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Well, I have the homo part in title... *snark*

Comment

bill clinton did an intern and lied about it, why dont you start a thread on that and not this nonsense. you know, talk about something that isnt bull ****. where is mr fun to object about the term "homo"

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    Oh great, now you just opened the thread to the Bush and Cheney large dick pics.
                    What, you mean this:

and this?

Be still my throbbing ... heart.

Comment

I was thinking of a different Bush picture.

What is the story behind that Cheney picture anyway.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                        bill clinton did an intern and lied about it, why dont you start a thread on that and not this nonsense. you know, talk about something that isnt bull ****. where is mr fun to object about the term "homo"

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                          I was thinking of a different Bush picture.
                          Gobble, gobble?

What is the story behind that Cheney picture anyway.
                          Maybe the guy that shot that also snapped Britney Spears' infamous "Basic Instinct" pantyless crotch shot when she was getting out of a car to go to a party with Paris Hilton.

Comment

This thread reminds me of Fez and his "lol apes for Kerry" posts.

Comment

Newsweek joins Romney swooners: Darman and Thomas call him "buff and handsome"
                              A February 26 Newsweek article by Jonathan Darman and Evan Thomas described former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R) as "buff and handsome in late middle age."

As Media Matters for America has noted, MSNBC's Chris Matthews has also applauded Romney's looks, stating that the former governor "has the perfect chin, the perfect hair." Also, on the February 13 edition of Hardball with Chris Matthews, MSNBC political analyst Pat Buchanan said that Romney was an "an extremely handsome man." As Media Matters also documented, The Politico's Roger Simon has claimed that Romney "radiates vigor," while Mike Allen, former White House correspondent for Time (now chief political correspondent for The Politico), touted Romney as someone who "looks like a president."

From the February 26 edition of Newsweek:

There is something a little too good to be true about Mitt Romney. The former governor of Massachusetts and candidate for the Republican presidential nomination is so buff and handsome in late middle age that when a brochure from a recent campaign showed him standing, bare-chested, on a swimming float, he was accused of sexually pandering to women voters. Romney, who is still married to his high-school sweetheart, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and doesn't swear. His wife has said that, in private, he never even raises his voice.
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                              X