No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars trailer is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've given up on SW. Nice visuals, but nothing more. Not enough for me in the long run....
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
      It's that TV show I t'ink
      No, that will take place Episode III & IV. This is clearly between II & III.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

So what the hell is it then?
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
          No, it isn't.

You FAIL.
          meh... this is just proof that i dont give a horses arse about Star Wars...
          pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

EDIT: I'm a ****. Nevermind.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars trailer is up

Are we excited? I think we are
                No, you are
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

We used the Royal We.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

EDIT: I'm a ****. Nevermind.
                    You just realized that?
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

In one way it looks cool, but the graphics remind me of something in between LEGO and my little sister's Barbie animation movies.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Exactly what Kuci said; the graphics ought to be better for a modern game, or the game play had better be pretty good.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It's not a game, it's a TV series. And it wasn't a complaint, just an observation.

Comment

I ought to read the links shouldn;t I?
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                              Weren't the last three basically computer animation? What's the difference?
                              For one, you wont have this in a cartoon.
                              Attached Files
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                              X