Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Clone Wars trailer is up

Are we excited? I think we are
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

The graphics are really stylized.

Comment

looks cool. i hope George Lucas didn't direct or write it.

Comment

Where the hell is it on the site?
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

too lazy to check the link. is it a new movie?

Comment

It's that TV show I t'ink
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
              looks cool. i hope George Lucas didn't direct or write it.
              Directing okay (altho Kasdan did a better job in SW Ep. V). But as for writing, in Ep. I, II, & III, Lucas began taking himself way too seriously, and the dialogue came out encased in carbonite.

Comment

Are y'all talking bout a friggin cartoon? Excited we're not! Star wars sucks, and has done since the third movie(episode 17 the empire is bloated).
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                  Are y'all talking bout a friggin cartoon?
                  Damn, I think so. The website ain't crystal clear, but the actors are listed as "voice actors" and several are playing multiple roles. (Anthony Daniels is C3PO )

Comment

it looks like computer animation

Comment

A keen sense of observation you have
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

it is a video game...

other games forum!
                        pieceâ„¢
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

No, it isn't.

You FAIL.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Weren't the last three basically computer animation? What's the difference?
                            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

big difference

Comment

Working...
                              X