Russia tests new ICBM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecthy
    Yes, multiple warheads and decoys are nothing new, so there must be something else to this one.
    Maybe it's stealthy?
    Blah

Comment

Is that what happened in that Core movie. I am ever so glad I decided not to watch it....
      I don't know, as I never saw it. It is a good thing it was assumed to be so bad though, as apparently no one in the DIA or CIA saw it either, which explains why the actors are still alive.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Maybe it's stealthy?
        I always wondered why nobody designed this, though I bet the heat blooms from launch would be hard to hide.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Yes, multiple warheads and decoys are nothing new, so there must be something else to this one.
          Read Hueij's post to get the point.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You can't exactly hide a rocket while the engine is firing...

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

I always wondered why nobody designed this, though I bet the heat blooms from launch would be hard to hide.
              Yeah, that would be a prob - but maybe they can at least do it for the multiple warheads which don't use the big drive of the "main" rocket....no idea....only KH knows
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                You can't exactly hide a rocket while the engine is firing...
                Launch it with "LASERS"
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

There's no missile shield, so what?

I think it's just another diplomatically destabilizing act of Russia to irritate the west and to show how strong they are and bla bla. Like quitting the Conventional Forces treaty and all that. From a strategic point of view none of these issues matter at all, it's just the downgrading of relations that comes with it, IE the level on which mutual communication takes place.

There is a difference between building a security architecture with treaties, institutions to check the fulfillment of treaties, maybe even some confidence and all that on one hand, and pure realpolitics on the other.

Comment

I bet once the MIRVs break they just relly on the China rush vice steath, but as I understand it the current shield systems intercept at boost, or in orbit before the warheads split.

Comment

I don't see how this is concerning information either.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I has to do with Russia not being able to proper **** anymore, so they have to masterbate like this every once and awhile to make sure it still works.

Comment

Finnland should invade Russia now that it's sooo weak

Comment

I think it's just another diplomatically destabilizing act of Russia to irritate the west and to show how strong they are and bla bla.
                            Oh noez! Russia is irritating teh West by developing its military capabilities! Since when are teh non-Western countries allowed to do that?
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                              Launch it with "LASERS"
                              Then it's not a rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                                Is that what happened in that Core movie. I am ever so glad I decided not to watch it....
                                It's one of those "so bad it's good" movies. It's funny. Not bad if you want to waste an hour and a half some afternoon.
                                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X