No announcement yet.

Tacc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it okay if they do missionary work in the missionary position?

stupid joke, but I had to make it.

Comment

The amish are quite endogamic, some indian genes would do them good
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        If you got her in a one night stand, then she definitely isn't a good mormon...
        Au contraire, I think that makes her the best possible kind of Mormom

It wasn't necessarily a one-night stand, anyway. I'm seeing her this coming weekend, too.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I married a Mormon.
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

if Comrade Tassadar were here, he would straighten out this whole situation...
            pieceâ„¢
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
              if Comrade Tassadar were here, he would straighten out this whole situation...
              pieceâ„¢
              I never did understand the concept of a communist Protoss...
              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Hi.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Who are you?

Comment

He's pretending to be Camride Tyssenbop.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      He's pretending to be Camride Tyssenbop.
                      Did you get lost? I think you meant to post that... here.

Comment

Most of the Mormons I've met are pretty cool
                        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          how does mormonism spread to russia?
                          A mormon missionary was put on a caravel and sent there
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Could've spread via a trade route

Comment

or by sex. Shiva, watch out!
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Yeah, so it wasn't a one-night stand.

Also, it turns out she's Ukrainian. Sorry, Tocc

Comment

Working...
                                X