If God put you in charge of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If God put you in charge of...

If God put you in charge of creating all the afterlives and determining who goes into what afterlife, how would you do it?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

whip out my hit list and assign them to be whatever their phobias were
    everyone else would be random choosing since there are wayy too many people to think about.

Comment

I would order people by date and time of birth, and only let the primes in.

edit: that is, the 2nd human born, the 3rd human born, 5th, etc.
      Last edited by Kuciwalker; May 26, 2007, 21:06.

Comment

Re: If God put you in charge of...

Originally posted by Perfection
        If God put you in charge of creating all the afterlives and determining who goes into what afterlife, how would you do it?

I'd ban you for eternity.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd let people go where ever they believe that they will go when they die.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            With this methodology you'd need to get the moment of birth pinned down to miliseconds, what would your definition be?
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I'll run a query on God's DB.

Comment

Re: Re: If God put you in charge of...

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I'd ban you for eternity.
                So I'd live forever?

Comment

It depends if I were omnipotent as well (that is, if I could gain anything from their bribes)
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                    It depends if I were omnipotent as well (that is, if I could gain anything from their bribes)
                    Well, I would presume that you gain something infinitely superior in the afterlife.

Comment

Yes, of course. You'd live forever, but you'd be banned.
                      Maybe not for eternity, but for a long time.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

edit: that is, the 2nd human born, the 3rd human born, 5th, etc.
                        So only 1 in 25 people born nowadays are getting in?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                            whip out my hit list and assign them to be whatever their phobias were
                            everyone else would be random choosing since there are wayy too many people to think about.
                            So you'd just make up some afterlives and have them spin a wheel?

Comment

Yep.
                              I'm astounded that you think people were more worthy of salvation in the past.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X