No announcement yet.

Israel Arrests Hamas Leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Palestinians will never stop. They have been trained from birth to be filled with hate. They are the same as the Nazis and need to be treated the same.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Israel is, wisely, going to try to keep Pal civilian casualties to a minimum (and this, if the numbers hold, is a great example) while keeping the pressure on Hamas, at least as long as Hamas keeps striking at Israel either via Qassams or suicide/homicide bombers. Its far better for ALL concerned that the Pals deal with this on their own. Every action that Israel takes has that in mind, whether its actually coordinated with Abbas and Dahlan or not.

Fatah-Hamas truces dont have a great track record, and it would be a huge mistake for Israel to act on the assumption that the latest one will hold. Which means that Israel must tread carefully to avoid undermining Fatah right after its faced Hamas on the streets, even if Israel didn't have plenty of other reasons for showing restraint.

BTW, Peretz wont be around much longer in any case - the Labour Party primary is in a few weeks, Ayalon vs Barak.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        The Palestinians will never stop. They have been trained from birth to be filled with hate. They are the same as the Nazis and need to be treated the same.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

They are the same as the Nazis and need to be treated the same.
          Given their own independent state, have their capital city divided by a wall, and raise a generation of mediocre boring politicians?

sounds like a plan

Comment

I think one of the major issues is that ... the perception of the situation is kind of strong. I mean that it's easy to get caught with the hatred and all that if you'd be a young man in Palestine, because there's this big pressure to do that. When you see foreign soldiers and they take action sometimes, you get the perception of being occupied. And who is to say it's not occupying then anyway.. from their perception it must be.

However, I think the problem is that no matter what Israel does, they can get a deal and an agreement, these terrorist orgs won't stop. They're not looking for deals. They want to kill Israelis, period. So how are you supposed to stay calm and not send any troops to hunt these individuals down? Of course you can't do that. You have a responsibility to protect your citizens.

So this situation will go on as long as the terrorist organizations won't stop and they won't stop until their air is taken from the inside. Looking at their structures, I just don't see that happening so it will go on unfortunately.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Israel has been far to soft on these terrorists. They need to crush and punish the entire Palestinian population until the Palestinians stop supporting terrorism. It is the only way.
              So I see you've been converted to the side who thinks US troops should stay in Iraq until the insurgency has been defeated
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The Palestinians will never stop. They have been trained from birth to be filled with hate.
                Yet everyday, many of them flood into Isreal to work for Jewish employers.

Comment

Terrorism
                  The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                  "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                  "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                  The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
                  X