No announcement yet.

Laundry Punks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 600 per month you're a rich bastard compared to us students. I have less than that BEFORE rent etc.

Comment

I am a student. I just happen to work at the same time. So what you're really saying is "You have more money than my non-working ass". Quite true.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

We're talking quantity not evaluation of where it comes from. So stop saying you're poor.

Comment

I am poor. I happen to work. I'm a working man. So, considering I work, I'm not getting enough money.

That'll be the day when people who don't work get to say to people who work that "YOU ARE RICH", even though they manage to bank few hundred euros after rent and not really can afford anything else then food and other necessities.

Everything is relative. In your world I'm rich. Then again, in your world it doesn't matter where the money comes from, compare sitting home all day long and working.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
          X