Human Kibble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Kibble

Cats, dogs, and other animals eat is homogenous bags of dry pellets, and they seem to do great. It looks like scientists have figured out what they need to be healthy.

So, if we can have kibble for pets, why can't there be homogenous bags of dry pellets for people too? They could be, like, scientificly formulated, and stuff! Then we can live long and healthy lives while maintaining a shiny coat, too!
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

uhh, because we want stuff that tastes good that has no nutrional value whatsover.

Comment

This is an oddly good question, not as intriguing as kibble made out of humans, but still a good question.

Comment

the answer is because we need variety. Why do you think ethnic food are so popular? (beside the fact that English and American food sucks)

Comment

Bachelor Chow
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            Bachelor Chow
            Now with FLAVOR!

Sure, it might be better for us and help us live healthier lives, but it wouldn't taste as good; since when has the modern Western man ever favored his health and well-being over his pleasure and enjoyment?

Comment

Eating isn't an event for me. 9 out of 10 times, I'm only eating because I have to eat. I don't HAVE to eat, but a person gets kind of sickly if they don't eat.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Human Kibble

Originally posted by Perfection
                Cats, dogs, and other animals eat is homogenous bags of dry pellets, and they seem to do great. It looks like scientists have figured out what they need to be healthy.

So, if we can have kibble for pets, why can't there be homogenous bags of dry pellets for people too? They could be, like, scientificly formulated, and stuff! Then we can live long and healthy lives while maintaining a shiny coat, too!
                It's an evil corporate scheme concocted by the Food Network to make millions off of you easily manipulated peons. Scarf down your Barbecued beef brisket, foccocia with layered asiago cheese, and roast duck with mango salsa you fools! Meanwhile I'll be living in the hills with my collective living healthy and in tune with nature and my bowl of bowl of kibble hidden deep beneath my flowing dreadlocks.
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  the answer is because we need variety. Why do you think ethnic food are so popular? (beside the fact that English and American food sucks)
                  Dis, what exactly is Ethnic food?
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    Screw variety just coat the damn thing with MSG.
                    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

The native peoples of Canada already invented it. It's called Pemmican. It's awful. Dogfood for humans.

"the Perfect Food" my ass...
                      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post

There is! they're just not called kibbles but if you analyze the process, it is the same.

Comment

Hey, why do we cremate and bury people anyway? Such a waste of perfectly good meat.

Comment

Some tribes in New Guinea actually think it dishonors the dead if they don't eat their flesh. Then again they were still living in the stone age into the 1940's.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

if you guys want, you can eat my ass
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X