Well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life in Texas is really interesting.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm finally finishing the changing of my spare room into a library. Now when people call, the butler can say, "I'm sorry suhr, but Master Zkribbler is in the lah-brary." ...except I don't have a butler and I'm tonight moving the phone into the library.

But at least I'll have a chair in front of a sunny window where I can curl up and read.

Comment

Putting the phone in the can?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Today we went back to the festival and saw a 3-D laser show to Pink Floyd music, then went over to see country singer Tracy Byrd. Well-rounded.
          Last edited by SlowwHand; May 20, 2007, 21:41.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

No wonder Texans have guns. However, I still think pills would be cheaper and less messy.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Guns don't kill people. Holes kill people.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Boycott swiss cheese?

Comment

LordShiva + Slowwhand

and what ya get ???

Ever seen a Platypus in a Zoo?
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                  X