Well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well?

What's the deal? What's happening? What's going on?

Playful and I try to go do something every Saturday.
    Last Saturday we went to this drive through safari deal.
    Emu, ostrich, and zebra are rude. In fact, a zebra intruded on Playful's space while I was fending off another zebra and an ostrich who was trying a sneak attack.

They go ape**** over these buckets of feed the park sells. The sign said, "Don't Feed The Zebras".
    Yeah, right.
    I'm sure they know the average person sees that sign and the mind translates it to . "PLEASE! Feed the zebras". How could it mean anything else?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Re: Well?

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Emu, ostrich, and zebra are rude. In fact, a zebra intruded on Playful's space while I was fending off another zebra and an ostrich who was trying a sneak attack.

They go ape**** over these buckets of feed the park sells. The sign said, "Don't Feed The Zebras".
    Yeah, right.
    I'm sure they know the average person sees that sign and the mind translates it to . "PLEASE! Feed the zebras". How could it mean anything else?
    QFT
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

We went to the Wildflower Festival this evening and saw Shooter Jennings, who sucked and Foghat, that was really good.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I worked until 7:00 PM today (Saturday). After that, I had a late dinner when I got home, then chilled out on the phone with someone and now have been spending a few hours on the Internet.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a morning service at a local Metropolitan Community Church, then doing a favor for one of my friends who needs help with something. After that errand, I head over to the fitness center.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh come on . . . . .

96 views and six posts? Slowwy doesn't suck that badly, does he??
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Who moved this from A/C?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm not the one that sucks. At least I do things.
                  Bunch of slackers and do-nothings. Jackasses.

Comment

And I don't know WTF, Shiva.

Comment

Good to see that this one was moved to where it belonged.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Et tu, Nikolai ?

Comment

Oh, it was an amusing post which I highly value, but it didn't belong in the A/C.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Re: Well?

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Yeah, right.
                            Where was it at? I went to something similar outside of San Antonio a few years back.

Ostriches look freaky up close.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yes, they certainly do.

This was Arbuckle Wildnerness in Oklahoma.

Comment

Working...
                              X