Immigration compromise struck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanS
    Thank the gods for Democratic presidential candidates from Massachusetts.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Yes, I like JFK too (with reservations).
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Like? I'm a fan of Ben Franklin. Fat lot of good he's doing anyone now.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He's providing food for worms.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

He gives fatties hope of being ladies men
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Sorry buddy. We already take in far more immigrants per capita than you guys do.
              That's because you guys have more empty/unused spaces to cram people into.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

KH is talking out his ass now.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

hardly.

for a country of 32 million people theyd have to take in 10% of immigrants that we do to stay even. I dont doubt that is possible.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    KH is talking out his ass now.
                    You're a numbskull.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Thats only the legal rate.

Comment

Actually, as far as I know, that's not true. It's the census rate, which does not inquire as to legal status.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Then you have questions about the accuracy of the census, no matter, all will be sorted out after this latest bill.

Comment

You shouldn't call me names, KH. That isn't nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X