No announcement yet.

Polytubbies give a helping hand to the cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you oh master.________ of the ferret.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

as my snide comments request falls on deaf ears.
      Oh, it makes you blind, not deaf.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, I guess that we have a lot of people here with Braille keyboards
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

A couple of the keys stick.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

i, for one, am proud to be the "master of my domain." (if you remember the seinfeld episode.) i have never done such a dastardy and sinful thing in my life! i am quite frankly shocked and appaled at some of you for admitting to this!
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
              i, for one, am proud to be the "master of my domain." (if you remember the seinfeld episode.) i have never done such a dastardy and sinful thing in my life! i am quite frankly shocked and appaled at some of you for admitting to this!
              Ehrr you have actually just said that you are not human.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

erm... i... will hafta think of a good retort for that...
                yup i will hafta think of one...

Order of the Fly

Comment

You've never whacked off?! Jesus...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i was actually just pulling off a Jon Miller there for a minute. it looks like i was, once again, quite convincing!

GOT YOU PH! GOT YOU BC!

no offence JM
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Pulling off a Jon Miller? That sounds disgusting in the context of this thread
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

oops that didnt sound quite right now did it...
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

i was actually just pulling off a Jon Miller there for a minute. it looks like i was, once again, quite convincing!

GOT YOU PH! GOT YOU BC!

no offence JM
                          Only six minutes to make up a smart answer - yay for a great net warrior

Only one problem remains - there are serious doubt if PH has hit the spot or not - there are reasons to belive he is right.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

California
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                              Only one problem remains - there are serious doubt if PH has hit the spot or not - there are reasons to belive he is right.
                              Naw, JM isn't a hedonist.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

And an onanist?
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X