Anyone know how to read Arabic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to read Arabic?

Someone commented on my blog, but I don't know how to read Arabic. I'm afraid they are calling me an infidel. Can anyone help me out?

None of the online translators are giving me anything sensical

He/she wrote:

دوست دختر میخواهم
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Heresson
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

My guess is it's gibberish

The only word that is recognized by any of the translators I see is "Trod" ... so perhaps he's saying he trod on your something? Or just gibberish
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

دوست دختر میخواهم
        Drop your panties, Sir William, I cannot wait till lunchtime!

Comment

While that is hot, my blog said very little about Sir William

Comment

Link to your blog?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

NM, found it on Facebook.

Comment

it either says

"Death to the infidels, PRAISE ALLAH"

or

"Canada is a beautiful place and when I'll visit you, I'll get naked and strip for you sexy Canadian"
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

every language has those frustratingly ambiguous phrases.

Comment

I think it says "Montreal".
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                      I think it says "Montreal".

Malbork!

Comment

In one year's time, I can answer you. In the bachelor grade I'm taking, I have to learn arabic for half a year...
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Anyone know how to read Arabic?
                          Yes, I am quite convinced that somewhere there is somebody who knows how to read Arabic.

Question answered. Happy to be able to help you .
                          http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

The OP had another question. Will you answer the other?

Comment

no
                              http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Working...
                              X