X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heresson

what did You do to him?
    Cooked him breakfast several hours later
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I wanna breakfast
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Enough of this ****
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You asked for it by starting this thread, Lush.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Exactly.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I voted that you should die in a fire BTW...

Comment

I HOPE you die in a fire
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I went with "Full of Banana". I figured it was true.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                    I HOPE you die in a fire
                    That's not very nice...

You didn't give me a choice with your dumb poll.

Comment

Maybe your teeth are flammable with all those chemicals you've sprayed them with...

I thought it was only shallow dickheads like Tom Cruise who would waste their money on getting their teeth whitened.

Comment

If you think you'll get laid with chocolate-coloured teeth, have a try

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Speaking of teeth...

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                            Euro-Gay Poly Meet and what that could turn into after a bit of alcohol
                            I want Heresson to get some action.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

WTF is "Datajack" anyway?

He should change his name to Threadjack Franit. And Etchy, of course, should change his too.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Datajack. He's a pirate, but he seeks out word documents.

Comment

Working...
                                X