Tell what you think about Datajack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...but at least he has a nice smile.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'd probably give him a **** if he bought me a drink.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

What I think of Datajack Franit?
        Attached Files
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          I'd probably give him a **** if he bought me a drink.
          Oooohhhh.
          Attached Files
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Hey, I really have a good smile, nobody can deny that! BTW there's a normal picture in my profile, just in case you were all wondering if I had that thing stuck in my mouth all the time.
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Datajack iz a gay tw@t

Comment

Oh, you've shaved a chunk out of your eyebrow, That's sooooooo 2004.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Is that a gay thing?

I think it's coloured, not shaved btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                    Oh, you've shaved a chunk out of your eyebrow, That's sooooooo 2004.

Originally posted by VJ
                    Is that a gay thing?

I think it's coloured, not shaved btw.

Both of you are wrong. It's been white since young age, I was thinking about dying it but that would make me look gay, right?
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Tell what you think about Datajack

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                      Hello. I just came back home after having a private meeting with a tourist from Estonia.

Well, a gay meeting.
                      didn't You have a boyfriend?

I am also so drunk that I will forget about writing this stuff, so surprise me tomorrow when I read this thread.

Teh good evening to all of you Apolytoners!!!!eleven!
                      Hi

Datajack is teh cool. A helpfull fellow with nice teeth
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Re: Re: Tell what you think about Datajack

Originally posted by Heresson

didn't You have a boyfriend?

Hi

Datajack is teh cool. A helpfull fellow with nice teeth

Of course I do, but he's currently in Sweden for a student exchange programme, and will come back in November.

edit: I expect him to do the same (expecting= asking him on Skype when he's going to be pounded)

Oh and us homos are hoes

ME LOVES WITE TEEF

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                          It's been white since young age, I was thinking about dying
                          There is so much worth living for beyond eyebrows. Don't do it Datajack
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I have yellow teeth
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

There is so much worth living for beyond eyebrows. Don't do it Datajack

Originally posted by Heresson
                              I have yellow teeth

Costs about 400 € but it's worth it. PM me if you want to see before and after pics

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Did you ask the dentist to take a picture of you during the procedure?
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X