Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander I
    It's just so absurd, on every level.
    If they want people from other countries to take their side, this was a very bad way to do it.
    I think that's one of the differences between Hamas and Fatah. Fatah tries to get world support by talking about compromise with Israel. On the other hand, I don't think Hamas really cares about what "the world" thinks.
    "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

What's been up your ass lately? You've been pissy some I'm left to wonder if you've just need to get laid or if you've had a another herpes outbreak which has ruined your disposition.
      its not lack of sex. Its lack of time. I work 45 hours a week and take 2 college classes. I just want to rest.

I also regret not learning calculus earlier.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

When I die, my one regret will probably be not mastering calculus sooner.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          When I die, my one regret will probably be not mastering calculus sooner.
          you're the best.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Well, MRT. You ain't bad yourself.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Oerdin doesnt like the new driven me

Comment

I know that must ruin your sleep.

Comment

actually precalc classes do

Comment

You're going to make me cry yet, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      You're going to make me cry yet, aren't you?
                      thatll ruin your beer damnit!

Comment

Mickey Mouse has always been an advocate of Islamist extremism, at least as far back as his first talkies, "Mickey's Mandate Mania" (1927) and "Joos on the Loose" (1928). In fact, up until 1943's "Allah Say She's Swell," Minnie only ever appeared in chador. FACT.
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

It's so ridiculous... but then again it's not. It's pretty chilling, really.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Yeah I laughed for the first 30 seconds but after that the reality of it really hit home. Honestly I'm more unnerved by this than I was by the 9/11 footage or even Nick Berg's decapitation.
                            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I don't know if I find it more unnerving than a beheading, but it's got me pretty spooked.
                              The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

It's hard to imagine it being worse than a beheading, but I know what he's saying. It's the juxtiposition of "cutsey animal character" and preaching hate & violence. To little kids.

:vomit:

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X