No announcement yet.

fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should register as DanQ and post a lot of ranting and raving. No one would know it was me, because he's a ranter and raver already.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Ask AAHZ or Krill
      or b etor

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Drinking tonight Sloww?
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Not yet. 35 more minutes. I'm on a schedule.

Comment

Hmm, would that make it 7pm?

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27:20.
              Apolyton Time is 20:27:20.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

At my 8 pm, -6 GMT.

Comment

Poly has GMT incorrect Sloww, that's really BST (British Summertime)
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I know that. Certainly. I only call it as I did for the, well, you know the ones to which I refer.

Comment

Ask AAHZ or Krill
                      Krill? No, surely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                        What does it take to get a ban these days Drogue?
                        From me, either something that goes over the line so clearly that I know whoever did it knew it was grossly against the rules, or carrying on when I've warned someone and threatened to ban them.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Ask AAHZ or Krill
                          yup! but guess who's back now

i would like to personally thank those of you who stood by me during those troubled times, you know who you are! piece
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

From me, either something that goes over the line so clearly that I know whoever did it knew it was grossly against the rules, or carrying on when I've warned someone and threatened to ban them.
                            So repeatedly evading the censor is OK?
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Drogue is daring you to find out...
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yes. Yes, he is daring you to test the boundary. He is.
                                He doesn't think you have it in you.

Comment

Working...
                                X