Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fact

caramilk? how!

When the bar is made, two molds are used (the whole procedure is automated and mechanized so that thousands of bars are made per hour). In the first mold, the actual shape of the bar, molten chocolate is poured to about the halfway-full point. Meanwhile, in another machine, a second mold is readied. This one is a similar shape but smaller and in this second mold, Caramel is poured into individual spaces. Then the Caramel and chocolate pieces are frozen, creating small, hard, Caramilk "lozenges." These are dropped into the first mold (The first mold is not yet completely solidified though being frozen, the "lozenges" float until it does, ensuring they are roughly in the middle of the final product.)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

wtf?

Comment

Fact - Diddler is a ******.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
            Fact - Diddler is a ******.
            That's enough of that Mobius, it wasn't funny the first time, and it's not funny the third time either
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

WhyTF do some people pronounce it "carmel?"
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

How about a ban
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I beg to differ. I find it highly amusing, and I expect a sizeable number of fellow Poly posters also hold the same view...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    WhyTF do some people pronounce it "carmel?"
                    Maybe they are retards as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                      How about a ban
                      No

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                      I beg to differ. I find it highly amusing, and I expect a sizeable number of fellow Poly posters also hold the same view...
                      Clearly lots of Poly posters lack taste

Anyways, enough threadjacking
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

What does it take to get a ban these days Drogue?
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Ask AAHZ or Krill
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I'll tell you one way. Upload a No CD patch. That was my last experience at it. DanQ, the rotten bastard.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Or change your name to Heresson

Comment

Working...
                              X