Leaving forever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

You'll get over it. Just take your clothes off, drive yourself to a gravel quarry, and lock yourself in the trunk of your car. You can always claim you're this way because you were diddled by aliens.

Q F T

Toooo fricking Funny MtG

I am serious, i could actually "picture"EON and this situation

toadily screwed
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      That's ok, EyesOfNight, we all hate you anyway.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Pretty sure I'm going to be away for about a week.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Is that picture before your weight loss or after Sava?

Comment

Total Damage for the week end was $700 which isn't so bad I guess. The room was free so $700 represents food, drinks, gambling, taxis, a strip club, etc... We ate at some pretty fancy places and pretty much lived large so I guess $700 isn't to bad for a weekend in Vegas. I can now say I'm Vegas'd out and won't feel a need to go back for another 2-3 years.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

700 :stun:

Comment

Not bad as entertainment tax. Sounds like it was worth it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Saturday night we ate at a place called STRIPSTEAK (it's spelled just like that with all caps and no space) which is the flagship restaurant in the Mandalay Bay. The food was awesome but nothing on the menu was under $20 not even a side order. Most of the main dishes were in the $40-$80 range with several in the $100-$200 range.

I had a Kobe beef ribeye and a glass of wine and walked out after paying $100 with tip. At home I wouldn't have paid $80 for a steak no matter how fancy or cellar aged the meat is but it was very good and I guess when you're in Vegas it's nice to go all out. Pretend you're richer then you really are and see how the other half lives.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Has it been forever already? My, how time flies.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      Pretend you're richer then you really are and see how the other half lives.

Naw, I'm pretending I'm poorer than I really am to see how the other half lives. Now I just need to remember where I put that big sack of money...
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

My father payed €100 with tip (like $130 IIRC) for me and my parents one evening in Barcelona, but that was a meal of several plates with nie salad for starters, paella as a main plate, some chocolate balls for dessert, all this with a nice wine and some liquor in the nd.

I don't see spending just a quarter less than that amount of money just for myself and without all the other plates.

Comment

Working...
                        X