Leaving forever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving forever.

I'm off to celibate drinko-de-mayo in Vegas. I even got a comp room from Harrah's so my friends and I are having a guy's weekend of drinking and gambling. Hopefully I don't lose everything I own and am forced to hitch hike back home. Be back Monday.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Have a nice time, try not to kill any prostitutes.

Comment

I just hit the highest of highs after reading the thread title and then I hit the lowest of lows after reading the post all in the span of about 2.3 seconds. I've been emotionally traumatized by this.

Comment

That's ok, EyesOfNight, we all hate you anyway.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Have a good time, and come back soon
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

say hi to Dis while you are there!
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

what am I going to do without Oerdin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Leaving forever.

Originally posted by Oerdin
                I'm off to celibate drinko-de-mayo in Vegas.

Celibate? Might as well drink.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Damn spell checker.

Comment

I didn't know you were from Boston
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

All packed and leaving tomorrow morning at 4am. I've reviewed the rules on when to hit when to split and when to double down in blackjack so I think I'm ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        That's ok, EyesOfNight, we all hate you anyway.
                        QFT!
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Awwww, and I was trying so hard to win a popularity contest on here. Won't you be my internet friend? We can chat and type "lol" to each other all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                            I just hit the highest of highs after reading the thread title and then I hit the lowest of lows after reading the post all in the span of about 2.3 seconds. I've been emotionally traumatized by this.
                            You'll get over it. Just take your clothes off, drive yourself to a gravel quarry, and lock yourself in the trunk of your car. You can always claim you're this way because you were diddled by aliens.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

DO you think that will work a second time for him?
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X