To all civ2 MPers that I used to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all civ2 MPers that I used to play

Any of you interested in some games? There's very few of us left and civ4 just plain sucks so I'm playing civ2 until civ5 comes out. That's of course assuming that they realize they need to go back to a more similar combat system to civ2. Anyway, is there any civ2 Mpers out there looking for games these days?

I'd rather have a root canal than play you again. I can respect my dentist.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

1. Wrong Forum
      2. CIV doesn't suck, you're just ****.
      3. Alot of people have moved onto CIV because it is so much better than C2.

But good luck anyway. You'll need, what with your total ineptness.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Anyway, is there any civ2 Mpers out there looking for games these days?
        Maybe, but not with you.

Comment

I expect you'll be playing Civ 2 after Civ 5 comes out as well.

Comment

Now, wait a minute. I have to agree with Eyes on this subject. I love Civ II MP. Emphasis on MP. SP is for wusses.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I like the game and still play it....but not with him. *****ing, whining and complaining until he eventually quits. I have better things to waste time on.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil is a 1x1x Deity player, so you don't count. Krill, if Civ4 is so popular why has everyone quit it for MP? The ladder for civ4 is practically dead. There aren't even any duels anymore. All the good players from civ3 quit it and all the good players from civ2 (emphasis on good here) quit it or refuse to play it. Even the beta testers admit the game has serious flaws in it that have ruined Mp. Then again, I forgot you don't even play on a ladder or anything so your opinion doesn't count either. VJ is a "rah rules" player...in other words, a casual player with no skill so you are irrelevant as well. Only people with opinions that count need reply here.

Comment

Gee, I wonder why the disrespect for EoN?

Comment

What people count?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Should I feel insulted?

No.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Casual and irrelevant can't be all bad.

Comment

So that business you were supposed to be starting must be going well, eyes...
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Still trying to get the damn website done. I hate tech people, they're the most unreliable people in the entire world.

Comment

Should I feel insulted again.

NO
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X