No announcement yet.

Any fellow cyclists here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went helmet shopping the other day. Not a single one fitted my damn head I'll probably need a large or an XL.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Well, I found a decent helmet and spandex. I don't care what Sava thinks, they're a godsend.

My God! The pedestrians can be a pain in the ass! They're always in the cyclist lanes (not sure that's how you call them in english) Some of them even walk on it. And I hope certain cyclists don't drive their cars the way they ride their bikes. I was following this teen on the cyclist lane. He had headphones on. I tried to pass him and the stupid **** changed lanes abruptly.

Any bike maintenance tips?
      Last edited by Nostromo; June 8, 2007, 20:48.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

[q=Nostromo]Your're impotent Saras?

Originally posted by Saras
        no, god forbid
        [/q]

QFT?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It was the Canadian Grand Prix on sunday. It was a beautiful day today, so I said to myself "What the hell, I'll go see the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve". I went with my bike. And guess what? I did a couple of laps on the Circuit... on my bike. And I wasn't the only one who had the idea.
          Last edited by Nostromo; June 13, 2007, 12:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            [q=Nostromo]Your're impotent Saras?

Originally posted by Saras
            no, god forbid
            [/q]

QFT?

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...58#post4945858
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Biking is great.

As for man health problems caused by biking, I never heard of impotence. But I heard it can be bad for your balls and prostate. So saddles with shock absorption would be helpful.
              Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Congrats, dude!
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by The Vagabond
                  So saddles with shock absorption would be helpful.
                  Apparently, this is what saved me and one future Lithuanian citizen
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Oh, I see. Congrats, Saras
                    Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Working...
                    X