Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those Stupid lynx Advets "Bow chicka wow wow" or whatever it is they're trying to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Stupid lynx Advets "Bow chicka wow wow" or whatever it is they're trying to say

What the hell is the point? They just sound like idiots.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

YUP
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Some people like it- there's a facebook group about it even.

Doesn't change the fact how uttlery lame it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

What's a facebook? I still don't know what they're trying to say. Do they really think people buy stuff because of some garbled urban-speak
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

i thought it was the same old 'buy this and chicks will have sex with you'' bit
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I thoguht that was sort of a reference to 80s sex music or whatever..

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

adverts
              mute button

Comment

Lynx is a really bad product, therefore they need idiots to buy it, so their marketing is aimed at idiots...

The previous set that included millions of scantily clad models charging across the country to dive on the guy who spread lynx on himself though, they were good.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

there's a facebook group on EVERYTHING.

Comment

WTF is lynx?

Apart from a cat.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It is a Unilever brand name for a range of their toiletries in the UK.

And it's adverts are aimed at hormonal youths who think women are all 'gagging for it' if only they can meet the right pimply oik with cheap deodorant masking his unholy armpit stink...
                      It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

Women generally are gagging for it at least as much as men, but I've never met one who didn't think that Lynx smelt crap.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

I prefer the Sainsburies version of it, it's cheaper and gets better results at least

Comment

how does cologne actually make a real impact in getting *****es to sleep with you?
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

In America it's called "Axe."
                              The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
                              X