Whiney liberals attack hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flubber

Yeah WTF was that-- They should have just blamed any existing mess on the Liberals and then moved to fix whatever needed fixing
    The Harpy has only managed to master the 1st half of that. He hasn't shown many signs of actually fixing any of the problems he so often blames on the Liberals.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

I corrected your typos.
      Except, as usual, you are dead wrong.

Harris was the reaction to Rae. We knowingly voted for a Harris government. Twice.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

Yeah, he's done a great job leading Phoenix to the bottom of the league.

Gotta love that Albertan leadership.

And nice hat trick by Doan against that powerhouse Belarus. Cause you know it would have been a close game if it wasn't for him. But, what was that you said, something about just because the guy can score goals doesn't mean anything when it comes to leadership.
        Are you you still sniping on about this crap? Doan is a long time NHLer who apparently has tremendous respect from anyone that has ever met the guy.

and while I don't think that goalscoring is necessary to lead, a leader does lead in part by playing well. Oh and who was it that scored in the dying minutes to tie the game against the Czechs?? No not wayne-- c'mon you can say it .

My bottom line is this-- I don't know enough about the individuals involved to say who would be the best captain. But from all the evidence available, Doan looks to be a very very good choice. I don't understand your seeminly irrational need to denigrate him.

I'll put it another way -- simpler even--

Tingkai-- from the players on the team, who is your choice to be the captain. If you take care, you should be able to select someone good so who would it be?
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

boring canpol thread to end all boring canpol threads.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

It's much better now that you have posted.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Are there any jewish Canadians you wish to jerk off over, LOTM?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Are there any jewish Canadians you wish to jerk off over, LOTM?
                Good trolls are creative, Asher.

0/10
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  It's much better now that you have posted.
                  see Asher, THAT'S how its done.

Comment

Very clever (for a twelve year old). Done yet?

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                      0/10
                      INFINITY. I win.

I think it is a good observation he made, though. I don't think there's a single thread you've posted in that is actually interesting. You have a tendency to boil everything in the world down to being jewish and then it becomes a perfect excuse for you to quote Rabbi Haeschel and his wisdom.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

INFINITY. I win.

I think it is a good observation he made, though. I don't think there's a single thread you've posted in that is actually interesting.

Well than it was inevitable Id post in this one, eh?

Comment

You're using Jewish logic now.

Just because all threads you post in are boring doesn't mean all boring threads require you to post in them.

Comment

You're using Jewish logic now.

Just because all threads you post in are boring doesn't mean all boring threads require you to post in them.
                            Granted.

But it does prove that this thread is boring.

Comment

It was okay until you came in.

Comment

I thought it was an almost perfect canadian thread, combining hockey and canadian politics.

I think it is just a bit of seal clubbing away from perfection.

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X