No announcement yet.

YouTube censoring a video which only quotes the Quran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't talking about modern Christians, duh.

It's been so more or less through all ages.
    There have been the obvious battles and problems (since christians are only human)

It obviously wasn't followed very well.

It's not something you follow, it's something you believe or confess.
    And you're right, the disagreeing of christians among each other worries me as well.

Actions speak louder than words, and even modern Christians have given great evidence that they don't believe any of Jesus' message [as you define it].

???
    Modern Christians don't believe that believing in Jesus saves you?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
      I wasn't talking about modern Christians, duh.

It's been so more or less through all ages.

We don't burn witches now, we don't kill Jews, we don't consign women to be second-class citizens. That's all pretty new.

There have been the obvious battles and problems (since christians are only human)

Bull****. Everyone is human. You can't claim that Christianity is some wonderful thing if not a single professed believer in it is accountable to those beliefs. And many of those believers made biblical justifications for what they did! I don't see any reason to believe you more than them.

Actions speak louder than words, and even modern Christians have given great evidence that they don't believe any of Jesus' message [as you define it].

???
      Modern Christians don't believe that believing in Jesus saves you?

If Christianity is reduced to "believing in Jesus saves me" it's a pretty worthless doctrine. I'm talking about the substantive parts, obviously.

Comment

Working...
      X