Hi,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    I must say Serb, you have exhibited such immense levels of originality in your retorts tonight. Calling Andy a nazi and me a virgin, well, you're truly breaking new ground there
    And I suppose trolling Serb by making fun of Russia is hugely creative?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      Serb it seems you're using a portrait of Spink
      I have no idea who Spink is, but the original pic was a bit modified to make it look more... Ecthy.

And I was no replacement for you because I didn't fight a futile fight for the strength of Russia I merely maintained that the diplomatic balance was in danger due to the overreaction of your impotent country.
      It's important. Next time check your dictionary.

Comment

Welcome back
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ha ha, you replaced one of my words with another one.

Comment

Nice to see you again Serb. I'm sure you would agree that the Dirty SS Sympathizers Estonians are a buncha *******s.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

And I suppose trolling Serb by making fun of Russia is hugely creative?
              No, but bloody fun
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I must say Serb, you have exhibited such immense levels of originality in your retorts tonight. Calling Andy a nazi and me a virgin, well, you're truly breaking new ground there
                Oh, man, I'm nearly died.

Btw, who is Andy?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                  Nice to see you again Serb. I'm sure you would agree that the Dirty SS Sympathizers Estonians are a buncha *******s.
                  lol Estonedians LOL
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Ha ha, you replaced one of my words with another one.
                    Bingo!

Comment

LS, can you tell the difference about mocking someone's country and attacking them personally?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Oh, man, I'm nearly died.
                        Next time go the whole hog, eh?

Btw, who is Andy?
                        Ecthy...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And that's why you're stupid Serb. Nobody else would have done it that silly way. My call wasn't well put but you couldn't think of anything to respond but the lowest of all level. Accuse the other side of "oh you used the wrong word it must be 'very good' not 'very bad' Rusia r0lz" or something like that.

Comment

LS, can you tell the difference about mocking someone's country and attacking them personally?
                            Yes, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                              Hi, still spying at our navy?
                              Still have nightmares about "Oh sh!t missile" approaching your ship?

Wanna talk about this?

Comment

Been reading a lot of Clancy lately Serb?

Comment

Working...
                                X