California Highway Ramp collapses in Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Ludd
    Why are people sad afor a bunch of concrete and metal?

Collapsing highways.
    qft

Comment

Looks like a conspiracy - 16.000 l diesel and 28.000 l gasoline in this a couple of days ago on a danish highway. Luckily it was an eouropean made tanker so it only burned and didn't explode

Attached Files
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

European drivers.

The driver of this truck was a Euro immigrant too..!!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Why won't they release any security footage? Clearly the Navy lobbed a cruise missile into it.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Arnie's trying to get state of an emergency funding... the gov't never helps out Cali, even when half the state burns down... Good luck
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

The government wants us to believe that a gasoline tanker truck caused this destruction, but if you look at the above photo...

WHERE IS THE TRUCK?

www.0430truth.com
              The truck was on the lower section witch is I-80 to I-880. The upper section that is in the picture is I-80 to I-580. In this picture the Bay Bridge would be on the right of the picture. The truck was heading south on I-80 and taking the I-880 ramp to continual south on 880. He hit the rail just as he drove under the east bound section of 580 above. The gas was burning somewhere around 3000 degrees, and that is why the metal melted on the upper level highway and 580 fell down on top of 880. If you can get a copy of today 4/30/07 SF paper, they have lots of pictures and drawing and show everything.

Comment

this takes me back to a gas truck crashing on an upper level of one of our higwaysit went over to the bottom level and it burned but the overpass didnt collapse. it was closed for a week to make sure the structure was still sound but it never collapsed
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

There are two indentical SUVs on the pic above. Is the picture doctored?

Comment

Don't give them ideas. maybe those are men in black which made the bridge collapse.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

It's just two government SUVs and a motorcycle chasing the Aston Martin past the scene of the "accident". Totally coincidence... totallly.

The only real question is did James Bond blow up the freeway? Or is he working to bring down those who did?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                        It's just two government SUVs and a motorcycle chasing the Aston Martin past the scene of the "accident". Totally coincidence... totallly.

The only real question is did James Bond blow up the freeway? Or is he working to bring down those who did?
                        Where's Princess Di? Ehhh. Truthers want to know.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                        X