No announcement yet.

I Just Opened My First Bottle of Guinness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You evidently can't read. You call a bottle a can, and then insist on being wrong. What do you want? Pictures?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Apparently so, Sloww... words don't seem to be his strong suit.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        But Fosters is in a league all of its own...and it's way below conference
        That was the only beer they had to drink when we were at a hotel on Bahrain. Luckily they had liquor and I drank Mai Tai's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wycoff

You're right, it's not.
          yes it is. I'd take Miller lite over Coors lite.

Comment

Yeah, always remember that anecdote about American beer being like having sex in a canoe
            what is it?

Comment

• As would I, though Miller Light is still crap. It's just slightly better crap.

Of the crap light beers, if I had to have one, I'd go with Michelob Light.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis

what is it?
                You've never heard that one? Well it's "f**king close to water"
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You've never heard that one? Well it's "f**king close to water"
                  What is?

Forum Message
                  Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                  X