My most favorite Aunt, only living aunt just passed away....:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My most favorite Aunt, only living aunt just passed away....:(

Ms. June Hornbeak Vogel one of the most sweetest, most kind, funny, warm, sincere, loving people and made one hell of a chocolate pie passed away this afternoon. She was my mother's only surviving sibling and relative of that generation left. Talk about feeling like an orphan no one left of my mother and father's families. She was a great lady and I mean that in every sense of the word. She will be missed.

I think I'll go make a chocolate pie in her honor.

Oh and how she loved to dance. Here's to you Auntie June
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Sorry for your loss, Tiamat. Hope she's dancing away in the next life of whichever religion she partook
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

RIP. good you had such a great aunt though.

Comment

Yeah she was quite cool She always used to let me sneak a drink at holiday's and she would let me eat orange juice straight out of the can I used to think that was so cool, used to really piss off my mom thought but she never said anything to her.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

My condolences.
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Bummer. Sorry, Tiamat.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. The best way to honor the dead is by keeping their memory alive, so enjoy that pie and have a little dance.
              In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
              X