X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    Blow me
    Creepy.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Only if you take it literally, in which case you're probably retarded.

Comment

Good luck Pekka

It will be Saturday night for me in 8 hours, too
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Get atrociously drunk and throw up on your mommy's best shoes.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Thanks LS!

Well, short stor ylong, I ¨'mwaster. I Got htis girl, she kiss me and come to mylap, but then I wsea let's get taxi to my palc e and she l.ike JNOONONOO I GOT SISTER NAD FRIENDSl. What the fcujk? I Dont' want you ssisrter and fiends, I want yhou . I nmyplace, in my bed, let's make sex NOOOOO!!! I GOT SIETS! SHTU UP! What sd DO YOU WANT? Og nothign= OK, le tme get anotehrs shot and get a taxi home yo u stupid persone.

NOT suces.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I hate hot girls' ugly friends
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

IN fact. I Saym, swel what do youw atn. It's nto jliek PREsssure! Is ay! qwhat do you want!=??? Shge say, I want you, IW want you. I sayok ! LET*S DO ME! I have playe4ce why donä't we go there. HOOOOOO I have SISITER AND BROTHER AND FREINDS!

NO YOUD OHTÄ!

Why dou you liek to me?

Am I TOO BIG FOR OYU?

Must be.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I advise you to invite the sister to join you. And the friends. You sound drunk enough that you wouldn't mind, or even remember, if a good number of those friends were male. I guess what I'm saying is sort of the inverse of "take one for the team": "Take the whole team for that one."
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    And how about the issue about free will? God knows what will happen, so either way, you are then destined to do what you do. It would be the illusion of a free will. OR, God let's you have a free will and doesn't know how it all turns up, meaning he doesn't know about the future either. Now which one is it?
                    So, I hope you are sober again :
                    If God is not bound to time as we are (and I think he is not) there is no contradiction between our free will and knowing what we will do. He just goes forth in time, looks what we are doing, and goes back again.

Our free will is much more threatened by science than by religion.
                    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Thanks LS!

Well, short stor ylong, I ¨'mwaster. I Got htis girl, she kiss me and come to mylap, but then I wsea let's get taxi to my palc e and she l.ike JNOONONOO I GOT SISTER NAD FRIENDSl. What the fcujk? I Dont' want you ssisrter and fiends, I want yhou . I nmyplace, in my bed, let's make sex NOOOOO!!! I GOT SIETS! SHTU UP! What sd DO YOU WANT? Og nothign= OK, le tme get anotehrs shot and get a taxi home yo u stupid persone.

NOT suces.

This post was brought to you courtesy of the Blue Balls Sexual Frustration Society.

Every day, millions of sexual unsophisticates face the trauma of their clumsy sexual advances being rebuffed, resulting in outburts of drunken alpha-male posturing blurring into homoeroticism. Please give generously so that we can reintegrate them into normal society where people have sex without making the whole process look like a drunk retake on "Spartacus".
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm

Ah yes. Just goes to prove that he was a civil engineer - who else would put a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?
                        Indian civil engineer...let's get this straight
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Don't worry Pekka, she might have had cold hands
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Indian civil engineer...let's get this straight
                            Let's narrow it down even further:

It was an Indian Marathi Aryan Brahmin Civil Engineer who studied at my college in my year.

OK, I confess, it was I. Aham Brahmasmi and all that.

Comment

Mr Deity on Youtube it's quite funny.

Comment

Wow. Now that was a night out...
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X