God has a sense of humour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God has a sense of humour

And why not, if that's a feature he wanted the world to have, you know, I guess he must be good at it since God defined it.

What else? Oh yeah, the amount of contradictions and argumenting that is illogical. Have peace and love, but I'll make you so stupid that you can't prioritize, so you will love each other to death. Do my will, but I'll give you a free will, so you'll stab me in the back with it, and as God, I knew this would happen, so I can destroy you and send you to Hell.

And somehow the thought that we're in here, and our souls are the battlefield of God and Satan. Can you come up with anything more stupid? I mean seriously. God is not omnipotent unless he can destroy Satan. So why let Satan exist? It's a pretty simple matter, it's not like we are just so underdeveloped that we just can't understand it. You either are omnipotent or you aren't.

So, if he let's the souls to be gambled upon, and letting Satan exist, even though he could destroy it but chooses not to, well then God is a libertarian.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

And how about the issue about free will? God knows what will happen, so either way, you are then destined to do what you do. It would be the illusion of a free will. OR, God let's you have a free will and doesn't know how it all turns up, meaning he doesn't know about the future either. Now which one is it?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

If you ever doubted that God has a cruel sense of humour, take a look at the male urogenital wiring.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Also, WTF Pekka? SSIRI!

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I agree. A man shouldn't have to worry about or suffer in the penis region. There's not a single medical operation that is nice. It all sucks. When you go to penis doctor, it's always bad, it's just a question of how bad.
          In da butt.

Comment

Oh well, anyway. I need to go boozing soon BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE! ALCOHOL! YEaeaaehhaaa!11111111

Get out of my way or I will show you my bits!

In da butt.

Comment

Hey everybody, let's get drunk and naked today, let's do this!
              In da butt.

Comment

The hair on my arm is up, I'm excited! This will be the greatest Pekkabalooza for the whole week!!

Yeah! Let's get ready to party!

Music is pumping my up right now, I have to go to the bathroom, put on some sexy smell, I'll be back ASAP.
                In da butt.

Comment

Yes now I have sexy smell, need to go, don't mind me if I come back incoherent or women juices all over me!
                  In da butt.

Comment

What the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      If you ever doubted that God has a cruel sense of humour, take a look at the male urogenital wiring.
                      I don't find it funny. THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT MALE UROGENITAL WIRING. Where am I wrong.

Comment

You don't find it funny because the joke is at your expense. Duh!

Comment

God has a sense of humour

Actually, God doesn't exist
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Blow me

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                              Ah yes. Just goes to prove that he was a civil engineer - who else would put a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?

Comment

Working...
                              X