Another major polish contribution to british culture revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another major polish contribution to british culture revealed

After over 20 years of work, south african historian Charles van Onselen with help of polish one, Jerzy Szczepanski, discovered, that fameous Jack the Ripper is most probably Jozef Lis, alias Joseph Isaac, alias John Silver, a Pole of jewish descent from Kielce city. He lived in a large, not very religious, poor jewish family. He liked to watch slaughtering animals. He earned his living by theft, and often engaged in fights. His favourite weapon was knife, unlike his brother, who prefered guns. He emigrated to the west and established with his friends and relatives from Kielce a group of gangs profiting from prostitution. He also liked to rob banks and jubiliers. In London, the Jack the Ripper's crimes were commited not far away from his barber shop.
    Being caught for theft, he spent some time in prison, and changed his name after being released.
    At the end of his life, he returned to his motherland, only to be executed by Austrian for alleged espionage on behalf of the Russians

Interestingly, Kielce is known as the city of pocket-knifes.

Thank You, Poland
    37.50%
    Give us more
    12.50%
    Damn Pollacks and Joos
    31.25%
    Who wants to attack with a knife when there are bananas in hand?
    18.75%
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

I always knew you guys were evil

Polish agressors so to speak
    Blah

Comment

I know You, Germans always knew Joos were evil

Btw, according tyo researches, Germans are the fattest nation in Europe - Italians and the French are the slimest.
      When will I receive the photo You've once promessed?
      Middle East!

Comment

We are fat because we (together with France of course) oppress all other Euro nations via the EU

As for photo -- I enjoy my privacy
        Blah

Comment

Polish killers.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            We are fat because we (together with France of course) oppress all other Euro nations via the EU
            You must opress more - You are fat, the French are slim.
            Perhaps You're eating too much turkish baklava?

As for photo -- I enjoy my privacy
            But You've promessed it to me years ago
            Alternatively, You can host me when I come to Berlin one day, and I will see how You look anyway.
            But You'd have to fight for it with Etchy
            Middle East!

Comment

Wild Jack the Ripper theory #1013

Comment

Ecthy knows how I look from an earlier polymeet.
                Blah

Comment

Cultural entropy
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Kielbasa
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                      Ecthy knows how I look from an earlier polymeet.

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                        Italians and the French are the slimiest.
                        QFT
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Another major polish contribution to british culture revealed

Originally posted by Heresson

Jozef Lis, alias Joseph Isaac, alias John Silver, a Pole of jewish descent from Kielce city.

At the end of his life, he returned to his motherland, only to be executed by Austrian for alleged espionage on behalf of the Russians
                          This last bit is more than bizzare. A Polish jew spying for Russia?
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

It was during ww1
                            He was owner of brothels... prostitutes often say much?
                            Middle East!

Comment

H, but it was my understanding that Jews of the Pale genuinely hated the Czar.

Perhaps this occurred after the Czar abdicated?
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                              X