Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't you know? Vietnamese people aren't gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi robi
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
      I'm confused. This is a thread about intolerance to gays and has no references to GOP, southerners or Bible freaks, WTF? Further its from Oerdin.

Sign of the apocalypse?
      That's because you are a hack. A minority of my threads mention the GOP at all. Please go back to your ignorant trolling now and I will stop bothering you with little things like facts.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCon
        Hello there! I see you are discussing Gay. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Michael Moore arbitrated taste. When Nancy Sinatra accused Ronald Reagan of adding pork to his 18 inch taint Daschle wanted to hide it is a typical liberal rider on the farm bill. Hannity was all agog about it yesterday I was listened to it with Slowwhand before posting it at that site Q Cubed linked. Ever heard of Barney Frank, Zkribbler? Didn't think so.

We offered several guarantees to Chavez but mudslinging along with 9-11 led to liberal bias. Not sure what else we can do. Drudge said that only 50% of Muslims are actually terrorists.
        the old robocon didnt make so many grammar errors.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

We'll just send Ann Coulter there and they'll all go gay in a hurry.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

That's because you are a hack. A minority of my threads mention the GOP at all. Please go back to your ignorant trolling now and I will stop bothering you with little things like facts.
            Realistically, you are correct, a minority of your threads are hack related. In contrast to the average poster, however, the ratio of your hack posts are vastly over represented vs. the tendency to do so by even the most ardent set of detractors.

If facts are what you want, at the risk of you leaving the forums, I'ld be happy to once again to share the analysis of your thread starting behavior vs. a similar (hack) peer group.

OTOH I would prefer to leave this as it were and just allow you the opportunity to walk away as you are a prolific thread starter that occasionally posts some amusing things.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Break him, Ogie, for the good of the land...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Actually, Ogie's comment has no place here. It's just flamebaiting in its lowest form. :q;
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  Actually, Ogie's comment has no place here. It's just flamebaiting in its lowest form. :q;
                  So were I to take this to its logical conclusion. Commentary about commentary is flamebaiting. Why do you engage is such behavior Dashi?
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X