No announcement yet.

Seung-Hui Cho and Imus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thanks, I think it's stopped bleeding on its own.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

It's a penis, apparently.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

No. he was only canned because the media went ape**** over him. That would not happen if he said it around the time of the shootings.
        “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Well they mostly canned him because a few of the big advertisers backed out.

DT: yeah Obama's been getting on my nerves too (trying to have it both ways on some Iraq stuff), right now it seems that the only contender from either party that combines brains with not being a jackass is Richardson...
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Richardson
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Richardson

QFT
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The question is would Imus have been fired had Margaret Cho gone on a rampage.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I think the better poll question would be "Would Cho have still committed those murders if Imus had not been fired?"

Clearly, political correctness is responsible for the VT massacre. Clearly.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There's "the violence of children whose voices are not heard in communities that are ignored,"

And so, Obama says, "there's a lot of different forms of violence in our society, and so much of it is rooted in our incapacity to recognize ourselves in each other."
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                    X