Seung-Hui Cho and Imus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seung-Hui Cho and Imus

I'll tell you one thing. They certainly wouldn't be saying the women from Rutgers were scarred for life.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Aw, I thought this was going to be about Obama's speech...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Speaking of Obama, it just amazed me. It was about the 4th or 5th day of "The Imus Crisis" and I'm flipping thru cable TV and come across MSNBC. They have an ad for Hardball saying that they are gonna have a live interview with Obama.

To be honest I havnt seen the guy interviewd very much. I've seen him speak and such but never really seen him have to answer questions on the fly. (I am not saying he hasn't - I am just saying I havn't seen it) So I was really curious.

Hardball gave him a 10 minute interview at the beginning of the show.

90% of the interview was about Don Imus. WTF!!!!!

This is a presidential candidate. The US is involved in 2 wars and on the edge of a 3rd. There is a huge debate about troop funding. Global Warming, the Economy, Health Care, Social Security, his chances of being the first minority to win the presidency, millions of issues and they had nothing better to talk to this guy about than Imus.

Of course he had to express his outrage, like everyone else on the planet that has been asked about it. As we knew he would.

It is just such a pathetic joke on so many levels.

2 months of Anna Nicole and if it hadn't been for the tragedy at Va tech we would have had 2 months of Imus.

Comment

Didn't you read about his speech? Iraq, Imus and Seung-Hui Cho are all related in some opaque and probably ridiculous way...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

This poll is invalid

Comment

This poll should have a penis-shaped turnicut.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Hey banana boys, any poll which requires a specific choice is invalid. THIS POLL IS ONE OF THE FEW VALID POLLS ON APOLYTON.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                This poll is invalid
                QFT

@ Settler Dude
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Poor Imus.
                  B♭3

Comment

Of course not, he had the misfortune of making those comments at the end of the duke lacross case, AND at the end of the Anna Nicole Smith drama.

Comment

he would have still been canned. He would have made some racist remark about asians after this happened.

Comment

He'd be fired faster. People would be more likely to side with university students and his debate would be diminished.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Barack the Hack: Barack Obama's misguided attempt to connect the Virgina Tech murders with the Imus slur ("quiet violence") and, yes, loss of health care benefits due to layoffs and overseas competition, doesn't come off quite as obscene as you'd expect when you listen to it--because Obama's delivery is too fatigued and subdued, even depressive, to trigger the sense that he's manipulating anybody. Still, it's not exactly evidence of a fresh intelligence, or even basic common sense, at work--much less rising to the occasion. It suggests a mindset that tries to fit every event into a familiar, comforting framework he can spoon-feed his audience without disturbing them. ... Charitable explanation: Democratic primary campaigns will do that to you. ...

Alert emailer S.F. asks if NBC, when it broadcast baseball games, refused to show video of fans running onto the field. Most broadcasters don't, on the ...

KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            This poll should have a penis-shaped turnicut.
                            What's a turnicut?
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

tourniquet?
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X