No announcement yet.

Things I've Learned From a 2 Year Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12. The more expensive the present is, the more they will prefer its packaging.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      Cali, your boy can call my daughter anytime... though my daughter can never call yours.
      I...I have a daughter?
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Funny thread.

How about this one? A ride in the car is tons of fun up until about 1 half hour. After that it's baby torture.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

you must of had some crappy car rides...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Brendan will just go to sleep if we drive for long enough. No fusses. Babies like cars.

Comment

same with Josie... that, and we give her sleep pills every 3 hours.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

We are about to learn if giving a 2 year old 2 snicker doodles an hour before bedtime is a good idea... wifey puts her to bed
                Monkey!!!

Comment

same with Josie... that, and we give her sleep pills every 3 hours.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

We are about to learn if giving a 2 year old 2 snicker doodles an hour before bedtime is a good idea... wifey puts her to bed

I have a four year old and ANY pop or major candy in the couple of hours pre-bedtime can be a BAD BAD BAD idea
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm hoping she crashes hard after a big sugar rush... maybe she needs some Kool-aid
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Yall are evil!!! Dammit that stuff was threatned to us with child abuse when mine were babies.
                        Its funny i do kinda agree with kid here, i ws caught with out a bottle an hour after we got going the kidwas yeling, only thing left was breast feeding which is hard enough to do sitting still let alone moving in a car but it worked, only bad thing is the ticket that came along with the kid not being restrained. i wasnt driving of course, but siting in the back seat. I figured Sitting on the side of the road in the middle of now where was less safe then driving with a kid attached.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Back when I was a kid my parents put me in a basket in the car. How things have changed.

Comment

my mom told me should would just put my bouncy seat in the passenger seat... car seats were new to here when my sister had her kid
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X