Things I've Learned From a 2 Year Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I've Learned From a 2 Year Old

Well, Josie will be 2 in August so close enough. Feel free to post anything that kids do that make you wonder, wtf?!

1. If you aren't looking, kids can bend the space time continueum. It doesn't matter that your beer is on top of the fridge, or 5 feet away, of even in your own hand. If you look away they WILL spill it, drink it, put the remote control in it.

2. If you ever get your remote control complete submerged in Kool-aid, you can take it apart and let it dry out, put it back together, and everything but the volume control will work.

3. Like a gremlin, if you feed them, get them wet, or expose them to light after a certain time they WILL turn into complete monsters.

4. If they throw up all over the place or smear poop all over the bathroom it will make you vomit... unless it's your own kid. Then it will make you laugh.

5. Cheerios are not only good, but they are good FOR you.

6. "You can never have too much Kleenex" is not just a motto for the perverted.

7. If she's sitting in the corner, grunting, and turning read, it's okay. Just let her go, she didn't swallow a penny. Wait 2-minutes then give her to her mom.

8. There is such a thing a baby language. However, only the baby's parents can understand it.

9. Don't shake them after meals, and take their diapper off as close to the tub as possible. (Also applies to the elderly).

10. When they aren't saying anything be afraid... be very, very afraid... (Also applies to Finns)
    Monkey!!!

Japher you should post more

Comment

10. When they aren't saying anything be afraid... be very, very afraid...
      She may be young, but she's still female.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

true dat...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

BTW., I've heard that kids are born with swimming ability, only to lose it soon after. Can someone test a newborn to verify this? In controlled enviroment of course

Comment

my sister is due next month... we'll take care of that
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Crawling is a natural swimming. That's why they call simple swimming the crawl. Man! I love coming here. It makes me feel so smart.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are you back in Texas?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

What I learned

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                    BTW., I've heard that kids are born with swimming ability, only to lose it soon after. Can someone test a newborn to verify this? In controlled enviroment of course
                    ME! i never lost it. we have it on video. but that would be NSFW to post, so you'll have to trust me.

Comment

1. If they can grab it in thier hands it will go in thier mouths
                      2. If u think its unbreakable give it to the kid it will break
                      3. if they pinch or bite you and u bite or pinch back, they will cry
                      4. If u try to sleep late on a weekend they will be up at the crack of dawn
                      5. If they are sick and vomiting, guaranteed you will be thrown up on
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Learned from my 8 month old grandaughter.....never throw the baby up in the air and play airplane shortly after she's eaten and especially don't leave your mouth open
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Re: Things I've Learned From a 2 Year Old

Originally posted by Japher
                          9. Don't shake them after meals, and take their diapper off as close to the tub as possible. (Also applies to the elderly).
                          Only shake grandpa before meals?

Comment

Those are some excellent reasons to never, ever have children.
                            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

there are also good things to learn bout 2 yo's
                              1. Hug them, they hug back
                              2. kiss them, they give ya wet sloppy kisses
                              3. Love them, they love back unconditional
                              4. and when the get older they do chores
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X