This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

What kind of idiotic rebuttal is this? I claimed that I wasn't an eyewitness and was going on the quote of someone in the article.

Given what the police officer said (which should be biased against the kid), he was well within his rights.

Don't see a reference to an article, let alone the concept that maybe what was written in the article was only an excerpt from part of what the cop said, most likely in response to a question from a reporter. In other words, maybe the totality of what the cop said, plus witness statements, official reports, etc., goes a wee bit further than what was included in the article?

You're perfectly happy to state a definite conclusion without knowing jack **** about what actually took place.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• so if guns were outlawed these numbers would be about swords?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Ummm...

How come MtG is allowed to (correctly) call MOBIUS a complete ghoul, but when others do it they are threatened with bannings? (No offense to you, MtG. I'm rather enjoying this.)
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Don't see a reference to an article

I'll bold it for you:

Given what the police officer said

There's a quote in the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
            Ummm...

How come MtG is allowed to (correctly) call MOBIUS a complete ghoul, but when others do it they are threatened with bannings? (No offense to you, MtG. I'm rather enjoying this.)
            Because the mods know if they banned him, he'd probably do a Cho Seung-Hui on them - he's already boasted about his big weapons...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• that, an he's always right

we always assume other people are wrong when calling people names
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutus66
                DS, I would categorize those incidents under dueling rather than random acts of violence.
                What, planned acts of violence are ok? I dunno, it seemed this student planned this act as well.

As for the Colorado student. We don't know the whole story (obviously), but from the article it sounds like a bull**** arrest. Yes, he was a moron though.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Don't see a reference to an article

I'll bold it for you:

Given what the police officer said

There's a quote in the article.
                  There's several, actually, but you couldn't be bothered to point out which one established that the little prat was "within his rights" and that the law "was bull****."

Was this a part of the quote: "and it made [him] angry enough to kill people?" Go into a public building and say stuff like that, and yeah, you might have a little bit of a problem.

And where in all those little snippets of quotes does it indicate that those quotes include all statements and conduct made by the little asswipe that lead to his arrest?

Which leads back to the original point - that you don't know jack more about what happened than any of the rest of us, but you're up on your high horse whining about his First Amendment rights and how the law is bull****.

Typical whiny prat.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• 500; continue here

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

Because the mods know if they banned him, he'd probably do a Cho Seung-Hui on them - he's already boasted about his big weapons...
                      You're a classless, pathetic, attention grubbing, whiny little low-life piece of ****, aren't you?

Comment

• See, I got threatened with Mingapulco for that. I think I was merely stating the obvious. Not all ad hominem attacks are false.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                          There's several, actually, but you couldn't be bothered to point out which one established that the little prat was "within his rights" and that the law "was bull****."
                          Because I'd already done that. Go reread my posts.

Which leads back to the original point - that you don't know jack more about what happened than any of the rest of us, but you're up on your high horse whining about his First Amendment rights and how the law is bull****.

Typical whiny prat.

I love MtG saying I'm on a "high horse"

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                            See, I got threatened with Mingapulco for that. I think I was merely stating the obvious. Not all ad hominem attacks are false.
                            I don't know how long my "get out of jail free" card is good for... I know I gave TCO free passes, but then Ming would always bust him, so it didn't help him out in the end. He never cared, though.

Comment

Because I'd already done that. Go reread my posts.
                              They were barely worth reading the first time.

I love MtG saying I'm on a "high horse"
                              In your case, it's a very little rocking "high horse" but you're making exact pronouncements of how this idiot's "rights" were violated on next to no information.

The article doesn't really say squat to conclude much one way or the other.

Comment

• MtG your honor is ruined you refused my duel.
                                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Working...
                                X