This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
    Every state in the US of which I'm aware has a statute allowing police to detain suspects for questioning, and to arrest suspects on "suspicion of" certain charges pending further investigation as to whether the suspect is chargeable with the underlying crime. On a "suspicion of" charge, there is a statutory time limit in which the suspect must either be charged with the underlying offense or released outright.

The charge was "suspicion of interfering with staff, faculty or students of an education institution."
    Cite? And the underlying offense is bull****.

Interfering with staff, faculty or students of an education institution is a violation of Colorado statutory law. There's a question of fact as to whether the totality of his conduct meets the statutory requirement for interference, and there may or may not be a question of law as to whether that statutory requirement passes constitutional muster, but you don't know jack **** more than the rest of us what actually transpired.

Given what the police officer said (which should be biased against the kid), he was well within his rights.

Comment

Given Moby's location field, I think my little fanboy does enjoy it. I only reply if I'm bored or find it idly entertaining, then he either wanders off with his tail between his legs if even he can see how big a fool he's made of himself, or he decides to get in the last word and feels good about himself for a bit.
      Obviously senility is rapidly catching you up, because that location field you continuously bring up (it is obviously doing its job!) was put there because you were the one stalking me - not the other way round as you claim...

The more you whine about it (everytime we have one of these little exchanges), the longer I'll keep it there cos it clearly winds you up...

Even if he wanders off with his tail between his legs (like 2-3 years of "Highway of Death" posts about the old gulf war) he will eventually come back in another thread and proclaim loudly for his own benefit how he kicked my arse.
      Don't forget the enigma machine argument either...

I'm sure they're on the archive somewhere if only we could properly search the damn thing - we can go over it all again if you like and I'll wipe the floor with you once more.

It is mildly entertaining to have my own cybergroupie.
      Says the guy who stalked me in this thread and butted in to four of my posts in a row spewing your usual deluded crap. What's the matter, mad that I was ignoring you?

I think you must be going a bit insane there, clearly the irony of your latest blatantly hypocritical outburst is lost on you - maybe you'd better turn yourself in before you really go nuts and use your lasersight on something other than probing the MtG highway...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Cite? And the underlying offense is bull****.
        You're a lazy wanker. The charge is stated in the article that was quoted in a previous post. Do your own reading. And if you don't like the underlying offense, then whine to the Colorado legislature about how whiny little prats should have the "right" to have tantrums and disrupt others going about their business in government facilities. I'm sure they'll be impressed.

Given what the police officer said (which should be biased against the kid), he was well within his rights.
        Gee, I had no idea you were there or were an eyewitness! And you heard everything the police officer said about the event to everyone involved. Wow! Why didn't you just tell us?
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
          SOSDD
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

BS. The school and the area is something like a city with 20.000 inhabitants - you simply can't close down such.
            Not permanently. but for a few hours while the case is still hot and for a mass murderer at large? sure! In fact you wouldn't need to close down the rest of the town, just suspend classes.

Of course as I mentioned if such closure is deemed impossible the students certainly need to be informed that the perp involved in a mass murder at one of the school dorms earlier that morning was at large.

none of this occured.

[edit ]

actually I understand now that they at least e-mailed the students. Wholly inadequate imho but vastly superior to trying to keep a lid on the news as I first imagined.

Comment

That's right Dick-less, busted for the hypocritical blowhard we all know you are.

Run away and polish your guns, old man...

Comment

• When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia

I dunno, the Iraqi insurgents have done a pretty good job of keeping the US military busy despite a lack of tanks etc.
                  Iraqi insurgents aren't using handguns.

And the US military in Iraq is not behaving dictatorially. Things change when the military gets to use force indiscriminately in defense of the regime, as a dictatorial military would.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Keeping you up old man...

Or are you too spineless to end what you started...?

Comment

Gee, I had no idea you were there or were an eyewitness! And you heard everything the police officer said about the event to everyone involved. Wow! Why didn't you just tell us?
                      What kind of idiotic rebuttal is this? I claimed that I wasn't an eyewitness and was going on the quote of someone in the article.

Comment

• All I can say is: fu**ing dumb asses. The school administrators must be punished.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                          Keeping you up old man...

Or are you too spineless to end what you started...?
                          I know you want me, but I just don't swing that way.

Besides - watch Red Sox, or read your drivel... tough choice.

Hang out with g/f when she gets home, or read your drivel... tougher choice.

Then there's old Moby, midnight on your side of the pond, pining away for me. Sad, really.

Comment

• Pretty amazing pictures that he took and sent to NBC, I must say. This is the one on the home page of the WaPo.
                            Attached Files
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Anyway, before MichaeltheStalker sidetracked me...

America and its guns

* There are nearly 200 million privately owned firearms in the US

* In 2004, there were nearly 11,000 homicides involving guns, according to the FBI

* Total number of victims from firearm incidents was 477,000 in 2005

* A British citizen is 50 times less likely to be a victim of gun homicide than an American

* One third of firearms are handguns

* 16 children and teenagers are killed by gun accidents in the US each day

* Guns that are kept for self defence are 43 times more likely to be used to kill a friend or family member

* Possessing a household gun increases the chance of suicide by five times.

* 24 per cent of people who draw their guns actually fire them

* 5,000 gun shows are held per year across the United States
                              USA! USA! USA!

Comment

• not terrible, but you can do much better than this

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                                1.8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X