Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have more blips then that on the screen MTG and they haven't locked me up yet....... nor have I massacred anyone to my knowledge........
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Ouch, I can see the lawsuits coming.

It would be interesting to see the exam protocal and read the full report.
      Everyone's looking for someone to blame... yeah, the psychologist is probably ****ed.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Then perhaps that should disqualify you from legally buying firearms or working in certain professions.

Besides, you're an attention whore, so your blips aren't the same.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• you think it does, how about being on the terrorist watch list at one point does that mean i'm disqualified from buying firearms.......?

Comment

• When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• You know I was doing one of those online tests, and they say I meet the criterea for Evil Overlord....... cool, that sounds like a perfect job for me.........

Comment

• You mean you're disatisfied with burger flipper?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Ouch, I can see the lawsuits coming.
                  The lawyers arrived right after the police left and just before the grief counselors arrived.

Comment

You mean you're disatisfied with burger flipper?
                    YOU MOCK ME, NOW YOU WILL PAY for your burger bwahahahahahaaha..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn

YOU MOCK ME, NOW YOU WILL PAY for your burger bwahahahahahaaha..........
                      It seems you're late for your medication.
                      Ming, do you have the syringe?

Comment

• A University of Colorado student was arrested after making comments that classmates deemed sympathetic toward the gunman blamed for killing 32 students and himself at Virginia Tech, authorities said.

During a class discussion of Monday's massacre at Virginia Tech, the student "made comments about understanding how someone could kill 32 people," university police Cmdr. Brad Wiesley said.

Several witnesses told investigators the student said he was "angry about all kinds of things from the fluorescent light bulbs to the unpainted walls, and it made him angry enough to kill people," according to a police report. Witnesses "said they were afraid of him and afraid to come to class with him," Wiesley said.

The student, identified by police as Max Karson of Denver, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of interfering with staff, faculty or students of an education institution. He had a court appearance set for Wednesday afternoon.

His father, Michael Karson, told the Camera newspaper that the comments may have been misinterpreted and questioned whether his son's free speech rights had been violated.

"I would have hoped that state officials would know their First Amendment better than they seem to," he said.

University spokesman Bronson Hilliard said privacy laws prevented him from releasing personal information about the student.

At Oregon's Lewis & Clark College, another student was detained by campus police Wednesday shortly before a vigil for the Virginia Tech victims when he was spotted wearing an ammunition belt. Portland police later determined that it was "a fashion accessory" made of spent ammunition, and said the man did not have a weapon. The belt was confiscated.
                        Sorry there, daddy, but your son is a ****ing idiot. People are on edge and he goes spouting off about killing people. Brilliant

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Yaaay, let's give guns to all the students and then our killer would have been saved a trip to the gun shop!

Better still, lets do a MtGCarthy and go on a witch hunt locking up all the weirdos that write strange stuff - we can start with all the horror writers cos they've obviously got ****ed up imaginations. OMG they're going to kill people!!!

There's a few people on this forum that write ****ed up stuff and constantly go on about being depressed all the time - one's even posting in this thread... Quick MtG, we've got to lock him up before he kills people!
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Sorry, Arrian, but the dad is completely correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              Sorry, Arrian, but the dad is completely correct.
                              No, he's not. There are restrictions on free speech with regards to public safety.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• And none of them let you arrest someone for "making comments about understanding how someone could kill 32 people."

Comment

Working...
                                X