Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a great comedy bit about this.

I think it involves a snickers bar...

It does.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• My alma mater, too.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
        How so? The worst High School shooting in the US managed 12. The Germans in the Gun Control continent managed to have 17.

Edit: You DanS'd me. Point the bile at MRT. He asked for a cite.
        okay, thanks, I also misread the first statement. You said highschool, i just read school. mea culpa.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
          okay, thanks, I also misread the first statement. You said highschool, i just read school. mea culpa.
          Everyone did, because the guy is playing semantics.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Everyone did, because the guy is playing semantics.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• What's cracking me up over here is that the Korean media/government is going a bit overboard with talk about how they hope that there won't be a massive anti-Korean backlash in the states or something. Just a tad bit of projection...
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• see, thats the thing about asians, they all hide under the banner of asian pride, until no white person is looking, and then they hate one another more than whitey. Cmon Q, give us the rundown on who hates who in asia. The pecking order so to speak.
                OK, here's the basic guide of the way the stereotypes stand in Korea:

-Koreans have a big victim complex still going strong wrt Japan, think the Japanese are arrogant and evil. Japanese are also trying to steal islands and somesuch.

-Feelings towards China are more mixed but some dislike due to Chinese being "dirty" (which is a very bad thing when you're down wind from them and when they export vegetables full of parasites due to being grown using human **** as fertilizer). But its more complicated than that since a lot of the Chinese in Korea are ethnically Korean.

-Vietnam: great source for mail-order brides.

-Philippines: where lounge singers and maids come from.

-The rest of Southeast Asia: dirty, poor and uncivilized.
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                  You can't rely on the police to save you. It was the same way with Columbine. The idiot that said a sad day for the second amendment doesn't know what he's talking about. Banning guns would not have stopped him from getting a gun. On the other hand, if the students were carrying and open fired back...would be a very short day. By the time the police get there it's already too late and most the time they just contain the situation. If anything, this is a call for normal law abiding citizens to start carrying and taking their safety into their own hands.
                  For once I agree with Eyes.

I have never been able to figure out why people feel safer having a group of people 20-30 minutes away "protecting" you as opposed to defending/protecting yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
                    Germany holds the record for body count during a high school shooting.
                    So what? It's still only half of this massacre...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Training classes are required for concealed weapons permits.
                      "Concealed Weapons 101 for Texans: How to conceal your weapon"

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                        The ****er had receipts for the guns in his backpack...
                        Don't worry Asher, first Dinodoc tries to cloud the issue of massacre records and now Cali is trying to claim the guns were obtained illegally...

These two must be fully paid up members of the NRA...

Comment

• Simple question.

If someone breaks into your house/office/wherever with a semi-automatic weapon and their goal is to shoot as many people a possible would you rather

a) call 911
                          b) reason with the individual
                          c) have a weapon to defend yourself

I'll take c every time.

Comment

• Yes, because the guy obviously carries a sign saying "i am going to kill you all"

And besides, in a general situation (not this one) where there is a distinct possibility for deadly force, the less guns present the better...

Even if it means letting someone stepping on your dick
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deity Dude
                              Simple question.

If someone breaks into your house/office/wherever with a semi-automatic weapon and their goal is to shoot as many people a possible would you rather

a) call 911

I'll take c every time.
                              Tell that to the poor ****ers who end up scraping their kid's brains off the wall after they've found them accidentally - or all those people who somehow get their guns used against them...

Still, as I say, it's your country and if you're happy to suffer these kinds of massacres on a regular basis then be my guest - but you will get no sympathy whatsoever from me when the inevitable keeps on happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deity Dude
                                Simple question.

a) call 911

I'll take c every time.
                                The odds you'll ever come across such a situation is tiny. The odds you'll come across situations in which an argument spirals into violence are far more likely, and there better aren't any weapons around when that happens.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X