Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the shooter really is a Chinese national who's been residing in the US for less than a year (see wiki article), it's tricky to point at some sort of (sub)culture in the country that causes these things. His upbringings have been in an entirely different environment.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• it's exactly the sort of gun you'd except a depressed teenage loser to buy and use from a moment's inspiration
      Except that it's been reported that the shooter was a 24 year old loser who just happened to drop by from Shanghai.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't understand. There is an ABC news video of the police hauling away an Oriental man who appears to be unharmed. I wonder if that's where the rumor about a Chinese student doing this shooting began. If so, how does that jibe with stories of the gunner being dead? Did the Blacksburg police do a "Jack Bauer" on him?

If so, that town has really, really changed.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
            No, just 32.

The 33rd was the killer himself. Don't accidentally mourn the killer.
            "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

• I saw a report they had someone that "knew a victim". The spokesman's demeanor was like, the shooter was also a victim, and that's who I mean.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I would not be suprised to learn that this guy spent time, or came from an eastern European country.

It's just a sneaking suspicion.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Derek O'Dell

Shot thru the bicep and tricep, helped keep the classroom door closed as the shooter tried to return. Think of the Raptor in Jurassic Park armed with a gun and a flimsy wooden door between you and him.

Comment

• oriental ? are you 70?
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• How do you spell jackass?

M-R-T.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xorbon

No, just 32.

The 33rd was the killer himself. Don't accidentally mourn the killer.
                        if you mourn the killer he will steal your soul
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          How do you spell jackass?

M-R-T.
                          i have pull among rednecks in texas now.

Comment

• nm
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Real peckerhead.

Comment

• Disregard, it was a hoax.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X